CEREC - all-ceramic
CEREC - all-ceramic restoration in just one hour
Crowns, bridges, inlays or larger reconstructions can now be made completely metal-free from all-ceramic material.
Thereby all restorations are designed so naturally that they can hardly be distinguished from your real teeth - almost ideal options for prosthetics.
A particular advantage of all-ceramic restorations is that a margin between the crown and tooth becomes almost invisible due to the similarity in color and the tooth-like light transmission. In the case of crowns with a metal core, dark crown edges may become visible over time, which affects the aesthetics, particularly in the front teeth.
In addition to the ideal aesthetic properties, the ceramic material is considered to be very well tolerated, it is also very strong and has good hygienic properties due to its high smoothness - restoration in perfection.
Advantages of all-ceramic prosthetics:
- Natural aesthetics through tooth-colored restoration
- Invisible crown margins
- Allergy free
- High Strength
Advantages of dental care with CEREC:
- Digital impression
- Treatment in one session:
- just one anesthesia
- no temporary crown
- permanent solution in the same appointment
- Durable prosthetics
What is CEREC? How does the treatment work? What are the advantages? These questions are answered in the following video.
Like a real tooth
- Thanks to the translucency of ceramics, the crown looks like a real tooth.
- You don't see dark margins on a ceramic crown, as is often the case with the conventional method.
- As ceramic comes very close to the natural tooth in terms of hardness, wear of teeth can be avoid, as is unfortunately often the case with other materials.
- Ceramic is very well tolerated, so that allergic reactions can be largely eliminated. This is not the case with other methods and materials.
- The CEREC method is a gentle treatment for your teeth. Only the tooth surface affected by caries is carefully removed. Your healthy tooth structure is preserved.
CEREC - advantages at a glance:
- No uncomfortable impression
Biting on an impression compound for minutes? Cramped mouth and jaw pain? After the consultation, the concerning area is captured with the camera.
- No annoying temporary crown
The name says it: temporary restorations are only a temporary solution. With CEREC you get the final restoration directly, without having to make a temporary compromise.
- No follow-up appointment
With CEREC we are able to place aesthetic crowns or partial crowns made of ceramic in just one session.
Your advantage: only one appointment, only one injection and you can take care of other things than visiting the dentist.
Contact us. We would be happy to advise you.