Current information on the Coronavirus
as a medical facility, our office is still available for you. We are used to working under high hygienic standards. Furthermore, we implemented all guidelines recommended by the Robert Koch Institute regarding Covid-19.
The following preventive measures are resolved:
- Already when arranging appointments, we make sure that there will always be sufficient distance to other people in the waiting room and in the practice.
- When entering the practice, we ask you to disinfect your hands at the reception desk. You also have the opportunity to do so when you leave the practice.
- We disinfect door handles and surfaces continuously.
What else can you do:
- Do not shake hands.
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 to 2 m to other persons.
- Inform yourself regularly about recommended measures from trusted sources.
- Please contact us in advance if you have entered from a risk area or notice symptoms of cold. We can then discuss your concern and weigh up whether a visit to the practice is urgently necessary.
Information from the city of Berlin on corona prevention can be found at:
To stay together with heart and mind is the need of the time!
Thank you very much and stay healthy.
Your Dentists Buckow
Note: Please note that this page is updated regularly.